With a broad theme of ‘Equitable India: All for Health and Wellbeing’, the 3rd edition of EPHP will focus on three major thematic areas: ‘equity in health and healthcare’; ‘intersectoral action for health’; and ‘from better knowledge to improved policies and practice’. For details about EPHP 2016 and the thematic areas please see here. We are pleased to invite proposals from institutions/individuals for organized sessions as part of the EPHP 2016. We have limited space for upto six sessions that closely fit the thematic areas. These sessions will run concurrently with other planned sessions of the conference.
The proposal, written in MS Word format with no more than 1000 words, shall have following details:
- Session title (upto 15 words)
- Session objectives and overview (upto 250 words)
- Brief profiles and contact details of session organizer and contributors/speakers (provide weblinks to detailed profiles wherever available) (upto 250 words)
- Description: Summary of contributions, target audience, significance/relation to selected thematic area(s), suggested format, role of contributors, moderation/management approach.
- Each abstract will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee based on:
- Relevance to conference theme and thematic areas
- Technical merit and clarity of proposal
- Engagement of policy-makers and civil society groups
- Potential for active involvement by audience
- Logistical feasibility
The proposals shall be submitted via email to email@example.com with ‘proposal for organized session at EPHP 2016’ in the subject line latest by January 20, 2015. For queries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 80-26421929.