11.00 AM – 12.30 PM
“Strengthening the Resilience of India’s Plural Health System: Lessons from the COVID19 Crisis”
- Smt. Shailaja Chandra Former Secretary, ISM & H (Indian Systems of Medicine & Homeopathy) Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
- Prof. K Srinath Reddy President, Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI).
- Padma Shri. Prof. Darshan Shankar Vice-Chancellor The University of Trans-Disciplinary Health Sciences and Technology (TDU) – Bengaluru.
- Prof. Leena Abraham Professor, Centre for Studies in Sociology of Education Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
- Dr. Prashanth N S Faculty & DBT/Wellcome Trust India Alliance Fellow, Institute of Public Health (IPH) – Bengaluru.
In the previous two webinars of this series, we unpacked the concept of resilience and role of pluralistic healthcare approaches and the role of frugal innovations in strengthening the resilience of India’s plural health system. In the third webinar, we will explore the response to and implications of mainstreaming and integration of AYUSH in the Indian health system. We will attempt to have an understanding of the adaptiveness of the health system and the sustenance of the same as the mainstreaming agenda continues to progress ahead.