11.00 AM – 12.30 PM
“Strengthening the Resilience of India’s Plural Health System: Lessons from the COVID19 Crisis”
- Dr. Saradindu Bhaduri Associate Professor Centre for Studies in Science Policy Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)– New Delhi
- Dr. V.Sujatha Professor Centre for the Study of Social Systems Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)– New Delhi
- Dr. Sundar Sarukkai Founder Barefoot Philosophers Bengaluru.
- Dr. Harilal Madhavan Development Economist Indian Institute of Science and Education Research, Thiruvananthapuram
- Dr. Unnikrishnan P.M. Visiting Professor The University of Trans-Disciplinary Health Sciences and Technology (TDU) – Bengaluru