Systematic review of the RSBY
The Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) has been providing financial protection against hospital services for the poor households in India since 2008. Various studies have been conducted across the country looking at various elements ranging from enrolment to utilization to impact. The objective of this review is to collate all these studies and present them in a single document. From this, the reader can come to conclusions on the effect of RSBY.
The main methods are
- Literature review (including grey literature) on RSBY
- Use of primary data from the RSBY website
- Use of primary data from the MoLE
Results: To be shared soon
- The Karnataka case study report: Project report of Health Inc project
- Promoting universal financial protection: evidence from the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) in Gujarat, India.
- Impact of RSBY on enrolled households: lessons from Gujarat
- Study of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) Health Insurance in India, Gujarat District
- Can health insurance improve access to quality care for the Indian poor?
- Health security for all: Government initiatives in health insurance
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana – An overview